Medical Imaging Scientist Job at Abuja Clinics
December 28, 2020
Abuja Clinics is a-list wellbeing office committed to giving all your wellbeing requires, corrective as well as preventive. We brag of forefront hardware which help in the analysis and therapy of clinical and careful conditions. We have profoundly prepared and committed staff who give incredible consideration. Our electronic frameworks guarantee classification and congruity. We expect to set a norm for clinical consideration subsequently we keep refreshing and moving up to guarantee that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Imaging Scientist
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray/Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines
- Produce high-quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click Here To Apply Now