Marketing Executive Job at Throne Autos & Logistics Services
December 31, 2020
Thrones Autos and Logistics Services – Our Organization has been developing step by step as a dependable Custom Clearing Agent, offering solid, straightforward and time-bound Custom Clearance administrations. It is our undertaking to upgrade our client's pleasure by offering them right arrangement at the correct time. We have a selective help for the individuals who simply need to be loose and don't have any desire to be associated with any cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Central Business District, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create marketing goals related to customer acquisition, lead generation and revenue
- Conduct market research on competitors to augment marketing efforts
- Specify a company’s target audience based on market research
- Produce and edit content like social media posts, videos, e-books, infographics, presentation decks and webinars
- Cultivate relationships with potential customers—such as prospects and leads—to build the company’s clientele
- Monitor social media traffic to measure the public’s perception of the company’s brand
- Test the quality of emails, social media posts and the company’s landing page
- Analyze the results of campaigns and make changes to outlast competitors
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Thinking
- Aesthetic Sensibility
- Social Media Marketing and Paid Social Media Advertising
- Writing Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Email Marketing and Automation
- Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSync
- Minimum of 1 year in marketing or equivalent work experience.
N50,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Submit Application in person to:
Throne Autos & Logistics Services,
Plot 232, No. 2 Lenventis Building, Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Avenue,
Off Muhammed Buhari Way, Central Business District,
FCT – Abuja.