Logistics Coordinator Job at Transport Services Limited
January 21, 2021
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a first native coordinations transportation organization that gives redid transportation and coordinations arrangements. We presently work out of five areas spread across the Western and Eastern locales of Nigeria giving coordinations administrations to partners in the oil and gas, mining and development, FMCG and Agricultural area.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Coordinator
Job Locations: Lagos, Ogun and Cross River
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Minimum of a BSC certification.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click Here To Apply Now