Laboratory Technician at the Coca-Cola Company
January 23, 2021
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's biggest drink organization, invigorating purchasers with in excess of 500 shining and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can develop your profession in a difficult and dynamic climate. We are the biggest maker and wholesaler of nonalcoholic beverages on the planet selling more than 1 billion beverages every day. Open your maximum capacity with a future-centered organization that is known and regarded all through the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Ref No: req24167
Loaction: Challawa, Kano
- The Laboratory Technician reports to the Process Control Manager and is responsible for supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards. To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Other Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Implementation and monitoring of all laboratory checks to CCH and/or Coca Cola standards and frequency including raw materials.
- Conduct Quality checks as per Quality Plan as and when required, responsible for the administration of all chemical and/or microbiological requirements. Ability to input all data to SAP.
- Detention of all non-conforming product, analysis of same, generation of and implementation of outcome, and reporting of each to the Plant Manager.
- Implementation of corrective actions generated from day-to-day activities including Quality results, consumer complaints, microbiological trends etc.
- Assurance of the effective activation of all activities required to deliver the required standards of the plant hygiene program through the establishment, implementation and monitoring of the compliance to the plant microbiological program.
- Generation and timely submission of all reports and documents as required by management, including stock control, corrective action report generation.
- HACCP program support.
- Reporting / Analysis of QA Technician compliance to the PCM.
- Manage line raw material and ingredient trial process.
- Manage continuous improvement projects relating to Quality.
- Support development and execution of plant Calibration program.
- Generate Statistical Process Control Studies.
- Contribute to the development of the Coca Cola Quality System.
- Conduct audits as per schedule & sustainability requirements.
- Conduct all continuous improvement initiatives relating to the Sustainability function as & when required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online