Our client, a fast-food chain company in Lagos is looking to hire the services of Head of Procurement.
The Head of Procurement is responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous management of the Procurement Strategy for the company while generating value for money.
Head of procurement responsibilities include:
• Develop procurement strategy to help meet objectives & goals of the business
• Lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies to support tendering, contracts management, and supplier performance management.
• Develop our existing and future suppliers into strategic categories in line with best practice procurement process.
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Working with the stock and logistics teams to ensure that stocks and provisions of goods and services are at a suitable level across the group.
• Manage the service procurement team to source and buy the right products at the lowest possible operational cost
• Manage the materials stock and purchasing team and ensure the maintenance of stock levels.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years Professional experience in procurement as well as relevant academic qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly forward relevant CVs to [email protected]
Please use role as the subject of your application. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.