MindtheGap is a strategic Skills Development, Job Creation and Social Enterprise Incubation Hub.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Representative
Job Locations: Anambra, Kano, Lagos and Rivers
- Start your journey to consciously build a career in the digital economy by working with us as a Digital Representative.
- Work with us to gain an experience that will help to prepare and equip you with the right skills and tools necessary for you to kickstart a career and be involved in the digital economy whilst creating value and attracting rewards.
What you do
- Register and onboard businesses on Google using the Google My Business platform.
- Register a minimum of 10 businesses per day or 50 per week.
- Note: The minimum doesn’t suggest that you stop once you register up to that number hence, you’re advised to register more businesses.
Businesses not eligible for registration:
- Businesses that are under construction or that have not yet opened to the public.
- Rental or for-sale properties, such as holiday homes, show homes or vacant apartments.
- An ongoing service, class or meeting at a location that you don’t own or have the authority to represent.
- Note: The only businesses eligible for registration are the ones that are exiting and that make or allow in-person contact with customers during its stated hours of operations.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Have an internet-enabled smartphone
- Be between 15 and 35 years old
- Be willing to meet the daily or weekly target
- Living or resident in Anambra, Kano, Rivers, or Lagos State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click Here To Apply Now
Note: This vacancy is strictly for those who are ready to work and consciously build a career using digital technology.