GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of one year.
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web / POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Management of terminal maintenance over / undercharge.
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting same.
- Review of loading sheets/logs for cases of unapproved expenses deductions.
- Post income and expenses.
- Post cash receipts according to classifications.
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of terminals.
- Posting of branch lodgement to banks according to the source document.
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to bank account and investigate discrepancies.
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.